We will keep you fully informed about developments in your transaction every step of the way.
In addition to buying or selling, freehold or leasehold estates, we can advise you on:
- Transfers of Equity
- Deeds of Gift
- Sales and Purchases Including Right to Buy and Compulsory Purchase
- Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements
- Neighbour disputes
- HM Land Registry disputes
- Auction sales or purchases
- New Property Sales and Purchases
- Shared Equity Sales and Purchases
- Repossession of property, including eviction of squatters
- Recovery of rent and service charges
- Rights of way, rights of light and other real estate disputes
- Party wall, boundary and neighbour disputes
- Adverse possession claims
- Enforcement of mortgages
- Conveyancing disputes
- Leasehold management disputes, especially concerning service charges
- Appointment of residential property managers
- Right to manage advice and disputes
- Disputed enfranchisement and lease extension claims
- Property related solicitors’ negligence
- Property related insolvency disputes.
Our services include:
- Taking instructions from you at an initial meeting.
- Deciding the most appropriate course of action, based on your circumstances.
- Keeping all parties informed throughout the process.
- Obtaining contract pack and raising pre-contract enquiries.
- Reviewing replies to enquiries, searches and investigating title.
- Reporting back to you on our findings.
- Exchanging contracts with the other side.
- Preparing for completion, after which ownership of the property will formally change hands.
- Carrying out post-completion steps, to ensure that all records are up to date and that you are supplied with new relevant documents.
Our average costs are between £500 and £3,000 plus VAT for a sale and between £1,000 and £5,000 plus VAT for a purchase.