UK employment law is continually changing and evolving in response to Government and EU legislation and the outcomes of significant cases. It is important to make sure that you keep track of the latest developments.
We have experience in discrimination matters, harassment cases, TUPE issues, compromise agreements and employment tribunals. In addition we have experience in niche areas of employment law including employee data protection issues, restrictive covenants and team moves, and business immigration matters.
We can provide you with high quality advice and support which covers the full range of employment law matters including:
- Contracts, policies and procedures
- Employment disputes and tribunals
- Redundancy situations and termination of employment
- Compromise agreements
- Mergers, acquisitions and disposals
- Employee benefits
Our services include:
- Taking instructions from you at an initial meeting.
- Deciding the most appropriate course of action, based on your circumstances.
- Keeping all parties informed throughout the process.
- Drafting initial pleadings.
- Preparing schedules of loss.
- Working ahead of hearings, producing bundles and drafting witness statements.
- Instructing and liaising with barristers, if necessary.
Our average costs for these matters are between £500 and £5,000 plus VAT.