We can advise both customers and suppliers on the legal implications arising from provision of technological solutions and, in particular, on protection of rights and maximisation of value. Our lawyers’ advice may be of a general nature, or may arise from drafting or commenting on technology agreements, including in relation to the development, licensing and maintenance of software, research and development, consultancy services, escrow arrangements and systems integration.
We have many years of experience of advising businesses in relation to technology specific issues. As well as advising an increasing number of businesses whose main business is in developing and licensing software, we advise companies in many sectors in respect of technological solutions, including in finance, gaming, communications, transport and defence.
We can advise on the full range of Information Technology services, including:
- Hardware and software licensing and development
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Cross Border business transactions
- Software as a service
- Systems integration projects
- Outsourcing projects
- Website design, hosting and maintenance solutions
- E-commerce terms and conditions
- Data protection and privacy
- Dedicated website and resources for technology companies