It is significant to embark on a business purchase, sale, joint, buyout or corporate restructuring project. We will provide valuable and pragmatic advice throughout the process.
We can provide advice in the field of mergers and acquisitions, IPOs, AIM and PLUS Markets listings, corporate restructuring and private equity funding.
We have experience of the wide range of issues and obstacles that arise in mergers and acquisitions and can advise on any intellectual property, employment and property issues that arise. We are able to work with you as an integrated team to the best advantage.
Further areas of expertise
Our merger and acquisition lawyers work closely with other teams in the following areas of expertise to provide an integrated service:
- Company Secretarial
- Commercial Contracts
- Intellectual Property and Information Technology
- Employment Law for Businesses
- Commercial Property
- Purchases and sales of companies or their assets
- Recommended takeovers
- Private equity transactions, including buy-outs and buy-ins
- Transactions involving reorganisations and demergers
- Schemes of Arrangement