Joseph achieved a distinction in the Legal Practice Course from the University Law, following an Undergraduate degree in Law from Queen’s University, Belfast.
Joseph predominantly works in the residential and commercial property team. His recent work and experience includes:
- Handling complex refinance and remortgage matters;
- Handling lease extensions;
- Acting for Lenders in complex property purchases;
- Regularly acting for individuals and businesses in property acquisitions and sales (freehold and leasehold);
- Drafting residential and commercial leases; and
- First Registration and Adverse Possession matters.
Joseph is also an integral member of the commercial department and has good knowledge in dealing with commercial transactions and acquisitions, as well as having experience of high value contract negotiations. Joseph has experience in business disposals, sale and acquisitions of company shares, drafting terms and conditions.
Outside of work, Joseph plays and manages his own adult Football Club and is an avid Arsenal FC fan.
Joseph is described as:
“Joseph has worked for us on several deals, we have always found him fast thinking, pleasant & professional”