We can provide you with expert legal advice on Wills and Probate. This includes the making of your will as well as supporting you with trusts, administration of estates (often referred to as ‘probate’), issues regarding inheritance tax planning and the management of people’s affairs when their capacity is impaired.
Planning for the future is an important part of life. Gaining the peace of mind that comes from knowing your loved ones will be properly provided for can be priceless. That is why it is increasingly important to make a Will.
Making a Last Will & Testament creates certainty, reduces worry and gives you the peace of mind of knowing exactly how your money, property and possessions will be distributed after your death.
We can help with a wide range of issues surrounding Wills and Probate including:
- Powers of Attorney
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Planning for the cost of Long Term Care
- Living Wills
- Administration of Estates on behalf of Executors where Wills have been made or Intestacy where there is no Will
- Administration of Trusts
- Disputed wills and Contentious Probate
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Succession Planning
- Administration of estates
- Elderly client affairs
- Provision for clients with special needs or disabilities
Our services include:
- Taking instructions from you at an initial meeting.
- Deciding the most appropriate course of action, based on your circumstances.
- Keeping all parties informed throughout the process.
- Obtaining valuations for any property and contents.
- Preparing the necessary forms.
- Registering probate.
- Obtaining grant of probate, copies and providing these to the executor.
Our average costs for these matters are between £500 and £3,000 plus VAT.