Customer service is important to us. Here at Audley Chaucer we aim to deliver first class service every time and want your experience with us to be a positive one.
Sometime things don’t go as expected and you are entitled to complain if you are dissatisfied with our service. If you have any concerns, or any aspect of our service is less than what you expected, we would like to hear from you immediately.
From the start of the case we will provide the name and contact details of the person responsible for your matter, together with the details of who supervises them.
If you are unhappy with any matter then please contact Kay Stewart, who will deal with the complaint. She can be contacted on . She will consider your complaint and look to resolve matters with you informally within 7 working days of your contact.
For a complex formal complaint, you must allow us eight weeks to resolve the compliant; if you still dissatisfied at the end of this period, you can refer this matter to the Legal Ombudsman.
You have a right to complain to the Legal Ombudsman if you are:
- An individual (including sole traders)
- Micro enterprises (less than 10 employees and a turnover of less than €2 million.
- Small charities and clubs / associations with an annual income net of tax less than £1 million.
- Trustees of a trust with an asset value of less than £1 million.
- Beneficiaries of an estate.
The Legal Ombudsman’s contact details are as follows:
PO Box 6806
Telephone number: 0300 555 0333
Web address: www.legalombudsman.org.uk